Spring lamb in a provençale way
- 4 Persons
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion (± 150 g)
- 600 g potatoes (new or mashed potatoes)
- 1 Meat stock cube crumbled
- 600 g lamb in cubes (shoulder or leg)
- 1 box of diced tomato pulp (± 400 g)
- 150 g stoned and drained green olives
- 200 ml water
- Salt and pepper
Cooking time30 min.
- Peel and cut in pieces the garlic and onion. Place them in the Smooth Chopper and roughly chop them.
- Peel the potatoes, wash them and cut them in pieces.
- Put all the ingredients in the Micro Pressure Cooker, except the salt and pepper, and mix using the Silicone Spatula.
- Seal and microwave for 30 min. at 900 watts. Allow to stand for 15 min. for the pressure to release naturally before opening.
- Season with salt, pepper and serve with a drizzle of olive.