- 4 Persons
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g fresh ginger
- 1 onion
- 1 small hot chili pepper
- 4 chicken breasts of ± 150 g each
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- 600 g sweet potatoes
- 1 tsp ground coriander (± 5 ml)
- 75 g peanut butter
- 3 cilantro sprigs
- 50 g salted peanuts
Cooking time23 min.
- Peel the garlic, ginger and onion and cut them into pieces. Chop them together with the hot chili using the Smooth Chopper.In the Micro Fast Cooker, place the chicken breasts with the contents of the Smooth Chopper, ⅓ of the chopped tomatoes,
- In the Micro Fast Cooker, place the chicken breasts with the contents of the Smooth Chopper, ⅓ of the chopped tomatoes, salt and pepper. Stir gently using the Silicone Spatula.
- Peel the sweet potatoes, cut them in ± 15 mm slices then dice them using the Chef Press Dicer 15 mm. Add them on top of the chicken in the Micro Fast Cooker. Season with salt and poor the remaining ⅔ of the can of chopped tomatoes over top.
- Close the Micro Fast Cooker and microwave for 23 min. at 900 watts. Allow to stand for 15 min. until the pressure goes down.
- Add the ground coriander, peanut butter and chopped cilantro to the cooked stew, then stir gently.
- Slice the chicken fillets in 3, serve with rice and sprinkle with the roughly chopped peanuts.